Blackwaters is recruiting a International Finance Manager to join a highly acquisitive, listed FMCG group in Woking. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role has reporting responsibility for all UK and international divisional reporting (15 entities), in additional to FP&A and M&A analysis.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can progress into the FD role within 24-36 months.
Operational Financial Management:
• Detailed review of country and op co monthly reporting packs (P&L and Balance Sheets)
• Gross margin analysis for key businesses
• Collecting, reviewing and interpreting financial information
• Challenge local op co numbers
• FX risk management
• Working capital review and driving improvements
• Manage budget process with local op cos (instruction, review and follow up)
• Production of monthly divisional finance pack
• Conduct bi-annual business reviews with each business (on site and at UK HQ).
Mergers and Acquisitions:
• Provide internal and external financial due diligence for potential targets
• Deal closure and completion audits
• Post completion integration
• Input into the risk management process (evaluation and identification of risks and controls )
• Follow up on internal audit recommendations for op cos
• Ad hoc financial and operational project work (reporting improvements; ERP upgrades; capital projects etc).
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- PLC reporting exposure
- International exposure
- Solid excel skills
- Some manufacturing or products-based exposure would be beneficial
- Deal Closure
- Due Diligence
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Gross Margin
- Internal Audit
- International Finance
- Risk Management
- Budget Process
- Capital Projects
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'