Commercial Finance Manager/Finance Business partner
A highly sought after Global Beverage organisation are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Commercial Finance team on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity as the Finance Business Partner to support to the Operations Director for the Distilling West group and the wider team, owning and driving exemplary performance. Developing the financial plan for the Region, providing performance tracking to guide decisions & drive value, maintaining a rigorous financial & strategic support across all activities and ensuring that a robust control framework is embedded and active.
The role will be judged on the ability to deliver strongly the following top accountabilities and the judgement and flexibility to balance providing excellent business partnering with the need to support the Finance agenda.
- Lead finance decision support projects for the Malt West area and support the delivery of strategic initiatives through exemplary business partnering.
- Lead the monthly Business Performance Management process with the senior leadership team, ensuring the right information is delivered on time, in line with monthly timetable. Communicate performance effectively with Finance in line with the monthly timetable.
- Provide regular insights into the financial results and forecasts, maintaining tight control of financial performance relative to the annual plan.
- Provide financial input and challenge into large CAPEX projects and improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and experience required
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2-3 years PQE
- Commercial acumen and judgment; a good understanding of the business environment to leverage the ability to challenge, influence strategies and guide decisions to optimise value
- Self motivated and resilient, able to proactively identify issues and drive delivery of solutions
- Strong personal impact, deliver great performance, challenging and holding the teams to account
- Applicants from an Audit background with a keen interest to move into industry would also be considered
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- commercial finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'