Commercial Finance Manager - Brokerage
My client are an established, successful commercial finance brokerage who are part of a wider accountancy group with offices in Liverpool, London and Manchester. You will be working with a highly experienced team, predominantly of ex-bankers, and will have access to a wide panel of funders to accomodate all funding needs for SMEs.
Due to their continued success, we are looking for an experienced, relationship focused Commercial Finance Manager ideally from a Business or Commercial Banking background. You will be responsible for building relationships with SMEs, becoming their trusted advisor and funding partner and helping them with any finance requirements both short-term and long-term.
The role will be remote as you will be expected to manage your own diary and to go out to meet customers.
Requirements of the Commercial Finance Manager - Brokerage:
- Previous experience working within a client facing role in Relationship Manager or Business Development within Business Banking or Commercial Banking
- Customer & Introducer base would be advantageous
- Good understanding of credit and ability to structure deals
- Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven environment
- Self-starter and hard-working
- High levels of commercial awareness - ability to identify deals and restructure lending requirements to help SMEs
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic salary and uncapped bonuses
- An established brokerage with a great reputation
- Ability to service clients across all lending products and with a range of funders to ensure all funding requirements can be met
- Manage your own diary
- Fantastic culture
To apply please submit your CV to this job advert.
To keep up to date with our latest vacancies, please follow Fintellect Recruitment on LinkedIn.
- Business Development
- Commercial Lending
- Relationship Management
- Commercial Banking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'