Commercial Finance Manager - £500pd (inside IR35)
Communicate is currently partnered with an instantly recognisable national business as they search for a Commerical Finance Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. This role will report into the Head of Commercial Finance, and you will also be working closely with the Head of Procurement and Finance Director.
Your key responsibilities will revolve around maximising the commercial performance of the organisation, and maintaing an end to end overview of the Commercial PL. You will also be the key finance business partner for the commercial team.
- Own the commercial financials, reconciliations and business planning
- Critically analyse new opportunities from a financial perspective
- Provide rounded insights into business performance
- Leading the quarterly reforecast in line with the business planning process
- Manage and support the Commercial Finance Analyst
- Establish relevant KPIs and performance drivers and analyse performance
- Look to further utilise systems to support the commercial team via financial metrics
- Ad hoc support and analysis as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent other)
- Strong Excel skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Business Partnering experience in a previous role
- High level of attention to detail and passion to get stuck into the numbers
- Business Planning
- Commercial Finance
- Commercially aware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'