Commercial Finance Business Partner
An exciting and profitable FMCG business with a fantastic culture are on the hunt for a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the FP&A department.
The main responsibilities
- Business partnering with Operations and Regional teams and reporting analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify trends and opportunities and analyse data of competitors in order to enhance financial performance of the company and increase growth
- Take the lead for the commercial team and be a key decision maker
- Become involved with ad-hoc projects
- Map out 3 year plans and outline the budget for the business
The ideal candidate
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with similar industry experience
- Strong business partnering experience and excellent ability to communicate with senior leaders across the business
- Advanced excel skills and finance system skills
- Proven ability to streamline processes and drive efficiencies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'