Commercial Finance Business Partner required to join a leading global organisation based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that has 1-2 years PQE and is looking to join a commercial finance function.
The role partners closely with the MD of the business for commercial projects, and also with the international & marketing teams too. You will be responsible for driving profit through analysing revenues, cost control & challenging & supporting business cases.
- Key point of contact for MD
- Ownership of revenue & costs with analysis of performance against budget
- Support standardisation of revenue management internationally across the business
- Work closely with international team to financially challenge business cases & provide insight and recommendations
- Responsible for quarterly budgeting & forecasting process
- Responsible for cost reduction and improving efficiencies.
- 1-2 years post qualification experience within Big 4 or Industry
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Strong academic background (2:1 or above)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job