As Finance Business Partner, you will play a key role in delivering commercial analysis and support to ensure the company plan is delivered
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities to increase profitability
- Interpreting financial data and identifying trends
- Producing accurate forecasts and driving planning
- Build strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Producing budgets and details analysis
- Drive improvements in commercial performance
As a Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) , you will possess experience of a similar role within a fast-paced environment. You must be confident, pro-active and commercial aware with the ability to influence senior level stakeholders.
The role is offered with excellent benefits including a car allowance and the opportunity to work with a leading finance team. This is a 12-month contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job