An amazing opportunity has become available for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a well-established retail brand. This varied role will identify efficiency opportunities, support the development of decision-focused analysis and management information across key business processes. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this position will also support key stakeholders in Finance and HR in managing the overall cost base.
- Manage key relationships effectively
- Be the go-to finance person for key client group
- Ensure KPIs are developed and understood and are effectively tracked
- Support the planning process to ensure that budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
- Responsible for reporting within the assigned clients
- Drive understanding of the financial implications of spend including long-term ROI.
- Track current performance and drive improved future performance against our internal measures and against our competitors.
- Support the FC to set up strong financial controls around a rapidly growing wholesale business, communicating effectively changes in business process and working collaboratively to ensure the business remains fast paced and flexible whilst underpinned by strong controls.
- Responsible for delivering high quality business cases ahead of capital or OPEX spend being signed off.
- Manage the month-end process for all client groups ensuring the monthly results accurately reflect the performance in the period.
- To evaluate the profitability and performance against plan of new business initiatives and to ensure that the financial controls around those are strong.
- To evaluate the efficiency and performance of key business processes, and to advise on opportunities for improvement.
- Support the FC and the Head of FP&A to ensure that all risks and ops are fully understood and tracked for each period and the half/year.
WHO YOU ARE
- Qualified accountant(ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with up to 2 years PQE
- Must be degree qualified
- Must be have Retail experience previously
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Passion for the entertainment/media industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and general interpersonal skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.