Job Title: Commercial Finance Assistant
Location: Milton keynes
Competitive Salary + benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Executive, to join us at Diebold Nixdorf.
Diebold Nixdorf is changing the future of how people interact with financial institutions and retailers. We bring together the best in services-led, software-enabled expertise and innovation. We equip our customers with the innovation strategies, systems, software and services necessary for them to grow and win in a highly interconnected, changing world.
More than 90 of the world's top 100 financial institutions and the majority of the top 25 European retailers rely on our IT solutions and services day after day. Building on Connected Commerce, we are leading the way and bridging the physical and digital world of payments to help consumers create a smoother customer experience in an omnichannel world that is constantly changing and where disruptive competition is part of everyday life and expect consumers to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In a world of opportunity, we are better positioned than ever to make the future successful.
Why join Diebold Nixdorf?
- Approximately 24,000 employees globally, with 900 in the UK, trading in 130 countries with a revenue of $5 billion
- A wide product portfolio and offer our customers the richest feature set for financial self-service and retail markets.
- The scale, strength and flexibility to help our customers succeed - and stay ahead in a rapidly changing, digital financial and retail market
- The brightest minds in the industry to deliver the most flexible software platforms to manage transactions across any digital or physical touchpoint
Diebold Nixdorf commits to:
- Maintaining and developing an excellent employee base
- Offering career opportunities across locations as a global player in our industries
- Leading innovation for our customers and employees to advance in a highly connected, changing world
What we expect from you:
You help us in our vision to provide our systems and solutions for maximum availability to our customers
You are a connoisseur of your field and shine through relevant practical experience and expertise
You face new challenges and are the born problem solver
Your organisational talent distinguishes you personally
You will demonstrate intercultural openness in dialogue with your customers and with your colleagues worldwide
Summary of the job:
The Commercial Executive will support the provision of all financial planning and analysis for a key business area, including financial and management accounting, commercial support and general business guidance to the leadership team of business area. The Commercial Executive will assist ensuring the financial and commercial compliance of the business area.
- To support the financial and commercial evaluation of individual projects for the business area
- To lead the identification of potential risks to financial and commercial arrangements of the business area and ensure robust management action is taken to minimize any possible exposure
- To participate in 'corrective action' teams to ensure robust, effective and efficient financial and commercial outcomes
- To support the preparation and presentation of the annual budget, and supporting management information, for the business area. To support the business area leadership team to ensure achievement of budget
- To provide financial and commercial advice and assistance, to ensure the overall business objectives are achieved with sufficient financial and commercial protection
- To provide management accounting support, including reports, analysis, presentations and participation in key financial and business decision making. To prepare ad hoc reports and analysis on business performance
- To support the month end management information reporting for the business area, including actual results, forecasts, WIP and invoicing, together with detailed analysis of variances, trends, risks and opportunities. To ensure accurate and timely production of data in 'user friendly' format
- To support the development of the financial, Management Information and commercial systems, structure and processes to support the current and future requirements of the business area
- To support, coach and educate sales personnel, business leaders and those responsible for financial and commercial management in the business area
- To provide support to financial and commercial initiatives and projects
For more information please contact me at or apply using the link provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job