Investigo Finance are recruiting x2 Commercial Finance Analysts for a reputable client based in Northampton.
In the position of Commercial Finance Analyst Northampton you will support the Commercial Finance Manager around key performance measures to include:
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Manager(s) in providing financial, operational and strategic support to the Business Unit Heads, Partners and Senior Management
- Monthly reporting of Business Unit Results. Including preparation and follow up of variance analysis.
- Preparation of forecasts and budget analysis for the Business Units
- Supporting the CFM to advise the partner group on financial aspects for exciting assignments, bids, proposals, pricing and reviewing commercial contracts
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis and management of ad-hoc queries on Business Unit financials
- Making a key contribution to regular weekly and monthly reporting
- Development of key reports and ensuring these are kept up-to-date
- Opportunity to develop within this role to take on responsibility for managing specific Business Units including liaison with Business Unit Heads, Partners & Senior Management
- Support CFM in completion of internal & external audit requirements
- Expense and cost analysis, review and investigation of out of policy/anomaly spend
The successful applicant will need to be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification either ACCA/CIMA or ACA
Previous management accounting/ financial analysis experience
Strong data analysis and ability to interpret/ deliver key data across various internal stake holders
£38,000 to £47,000 basic plus full benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'