Consumer Additions are working with a world leading consumer brand that are looking for a part-qualified analyst to join their successful team. The role is inclusive of study support and a healthy bonus on top of the base salary.
- Understand cost base; understanding actuals and identifying risks & opportunities, ensuring cost focus with tight control over cost centres
- Conduct monthly cost reviews with budget holders
- Business Partnering; build awareness across the business & key liaison for all financial decision-making affecting the business, in particular with Logistics
- Key involvement in the annual budget and planning process
- Insightful analysis as required by the business, providing recommendations and decision support
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager in the quarterly forecasting and budget process, analysing variances and understanding any potential risks and opportunities
- Responsible for designing and completing management presentations - displaying financial information in a easy to use/read way
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA studies (or equivalent).
- Understanding of financial KPI’s and Profit and Loss statements
- SAP BW, Oracle, SQL, Business Objects is desirable.
- You'll be experienced in creating reports and presentations.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'