SF Group are recruiting for a rapidly expanding online distribution business based in Warwickshire, seeking a commercial finance analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant, looking to move away from traditional month end accounting and into more of an analysis/business partnering position. Please find further details below:
- Mapping out processes across the business and Finance department to help identify weaknesses and potential improvements
- Monitor financial controls and support the Commercial Finance Manager with ensuring compliance
- Compiling and providing data for business cases for improvements to processes and new systems
- Monitoring of distribution carriers performance and Warehouse/Logistics Department to help support decision making and achieve improvements in efficiencies
- Support with making improvements to Execs reporting with a view on improving forecasting/budget data and reporting of KPI's
- Prepare data for budgeting/forecasting purposes
- Support with template designs and changes to processes
- Updating department KPI report on a regular basis and preparing monthly reporting for Executives
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Financial modelling experience to support strategic initiatives
- Margin reporting and analysis
- Business partnering with operations
- Support wider MI team and BI developer
- Support with periodic stock takes
- Any other duties as appropriate
If you are looking for a role of this description, or know of anyone who is, Please Apply Today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'