This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a reputable luxury retail business based in Central London. You will be working for a prestigious brand, which has ambitious growth plans over the next few years, focusing on enhancing their international and ecommerce platform and driving forward online sales revenues.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be working in a direct team of 8, sitting amongst a wider finance team. You will be responsible for contributing to the weekly and monthly reporting cycle, budgeting and forecasting and long -term strategic planning. You will gain extensive exposure to working with senior stakeholders as a core part of the role will be to deliver financial information to non-finance personnel. Duties will also include:
- Monthly reporting including providing the business with financial information on sales, margin, costs and stock
- Supporting with the budgeting and strategic planning for the division including partnering with non-finance stakeholders on a monthly basis to review budgets vs. actuals
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business, supporting non-finance with any finance related queries and aiding with any commercial decision making
- Working on various ad-hoc commercial projects including monitoring the return of investment on new promotions
- Process improvement including providing recommendations to line managers to improve the efficiency of reporting and analysis across the business
- Assisting with monthly management accounts including posting journals
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have a minimum of 12 months experience working within finance in the consumer industry, preferably fashion retail. You must be actively studying towards your ACCA/CIMA with and be looking to progress internally with the business. Intermediate to advanced excel skills is essential, knowledge of Oracle is desirable. Previous exposure to budgeting and forecasting is advantageous as is producing weekly sales reports within a retail environment. You will be confident, credible and articulate in your delivery, as influencing and challenging senior stakeholders and non-finance are a key part of this role.
This business truly invests in their people, offering an excellent career development path, both in London and Internationally. In return for your hard work, you will be offered an excellent benefits package in return including study support, 27 days holiday, generous staff discount, subsidised gym membership, summer hours and bonus of up to 25%.
- Commercial Awareness
- Budget Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'