This role is the perfect opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking for a role in which they can continue to learn and develop whilst also being able to see their day to day workings directly influence decisions made by the business.
The successful candidate will lead and assist on a multitude of commercial activities and will look to drive performance across the business in line with business growth.
The key responsibilities for the successful Commercial Finance Analyst will include;
- Assisting with the completion of the monthly group board reports to tight deadlines
- Review of monthly management accounts and provide supporting analysis
- Monthly budget variance analysis & investigation – KPI’s, P&L, B/S, C/F
- Budget preparation and cashflow forecasting for group
- Assist with acquisition due diligence and modelling
- Assist with the completion and development of accounts reporting system, pricing models and profitability analysis
- Adhoc projects assisting and providing cover across group commercial finance
Applicants must have a strong work ethic and be both willing and capable of operating in a very hands on manner in an SME environment. Applicants will be expected to have strong background either in a similar Financial Analyst or Management Accounts role and have strong Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivot Tables as a minimum)
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified or AAT Qualified and have similar experience within a growing business. Full financial study support will be provided alongside excellent mentoring for the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'