Interim Commercial Finance Manager
£200 - £250 per day
Immediately Available to start
Macildowie is delighted to be partnering a great organisation in Harlow to recruit a qualified finance professional to fill a vacancy in their finance team on an interim basis.
Reporting to an off site Head of Commercial Finance the Commercial Finance Analyst will be supporting a newly acquired business, based in Harlow. You should have strong analytical skills, from being able to generate reports from multiple sources, to manipulating data in excel to identifying opportunities and reviewing how the business is tracking.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the P&L and the drivers of profitability and return on capital performance, partner with business leads to deliver against KPIs
- Production of monthly board packs from legacy financial systems
- Support to business during pilot phase of SAP implementation
- Assist in driving regular profit forecasts. Ensure the business is familiar with key variances and work with them to maximise opportunities.
- Responsible for sales commission and commercial bonus structures.
- Communicate complex financial information to non-financial members of the business
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects that may arise
The organisation is a fast-paced organisation which values a no-surprises approach and in which trust and confidence are vital. We are looking for people who really care about what they do, who are prepared to identify where something needs to be done and have the stamina and determination to successfully deliver.
The successful candidate must be instinctively comfortable in this type of environment and will have or be able to demonstrate:
- A qualification in accountancy, or exceptional analytical experience in both PLC & SME environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills; you will part of a team that is the face of Finance in Harlow.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proven track record in financial analysis and interpretation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills (must be familiar with manipulating large data sets from multiple sources).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in a FMCG or distribution environment is desirable.
- Familiarity with Oracle, SAP or Qlikview is desirable.
- Experience putting processes in places to improve efficiency and track data.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- Finance Business Partner
- FTSE 100
- Commercial Accountant
- Commercial Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job