Commercial Finance Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Luton – 1 Year FTC
Vauxhall is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst our roots in the early days of automotive development give us plenty to celebrate, our success has always been founded on our forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence. A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Vauxhall is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
What you can expect
As an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for key Sales Channels within the Commercial Finance team and drive the channel performance. Acting as the Business Partner, this role will work closely with the relevant Sales Channel Manager and their team therefore an ability to influence non-Finance people is critical. There is also a strong involvement in tactical and strategic development to increase profitability of the business, while maintaining volume and market share in the UK.
Key responsibilities are below:
- Provide financial support/analysis and be the focal point of contact for the relevant commercial teams
- To review and analyse all commercial matters between Vauxhall and end customers
- Co-ordinate and perform individual profitability and pricing analysis by customer to ensure financial optimisation
- Approval of relevant sales proposals
- Submission and liaise with European HQ in respect of contracts that are outside local delegation of authority
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and support budget preparation
- Develop and manage KPIs for responsible channels and drive business performance
- Manage the month end accounting process including reconciliations
- Ensure all accounting is in line with local fiscal requirements and company policies and assure timely month-end closing results
- Participation in any internal audit or SOX control related activities in the responsible areas
What we expect
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Highly numerate, analytical skills and high standard of accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Experience in commercial finance and business partnering within a fast pace environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – verbal and written with ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Effective presentation skills with comfort around senior management
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects alongside regular deadlines
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative adopting continuous improvement mentality
We are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
Vauxhall is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job