Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing Private Equity backed B2B business, who are now looking to recruit a commercially-minded Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team. Responsibilities are wide-ranging and will include:
- Production, validation and distribution of commercially-focused management information;
- Interpretation of financial data drawn from across the business and further analysis to understand the key drivers of variances to plan;
- Narrative commentary for the analysis and variances to commercially assist both the finance team and the wider business;
- Ad hoc analytical insight information requests from teams in the business to help drive customer retention and revenue growth;
You will provide ad hoc modelling / analysis to support insight and proactively look for ways to constantly develop management information. The successful candidate will possess strong Excel skills, with the ability to present data in meaningful formats. You will have excellent attention to detail with a highly analytical approach and the ability to business partner with non-finance teams across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow in an exciting and ambitious business environment. You will be a dynamic, ambitious, hard-working accountant to join the finance team. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing private equity backed NW business with a probability of a potential exit transaction occurring in the near term.
- Business Services
- Private Equity
- Commercial Finance Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job