Early Stage/ Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA Opportunity
Commercial Finance Analyst
An instantly recognisable brand based in High Wycombe are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join its business on a permanent basis. The Commercial Finance Analyst will be involved in producing highly accurate modelling and forecasting, strong commercial analysis on their business products and business partnering across key areas.
The role will provide on-going support to key finance personnel. To be considered for this role it is a requirement to be either early stages/ part qualified of your CIMA/ ACCA studies.
- Be responsible for completing the sales reconciliation, ensuring discrepancies are investigated and resolved in line with the required timescales
- Be accountable for reporting internally and externally on business sales and KPIs
- Ensure budgeting, quarterly forecasting and 60 day forecasts are completed in line with the required timeframes
- Work with the regional teams to provide store sales budgets in advance of the period
More about the role
The role will be commercially driven offering great opportunity to develop your career and would be well aligned to confident, commercially aware individuals who can think outside of the box and are not afraid to voice their opinions on the bigger picture. The client requires candidates to have strong academic backgrounds including being degree.
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA with an eagerness to complete this qualification
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders including non-finance personnel
- Strong excel and system skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job