Commercial Finance Analyst
Sector: Professional Services / Consultancy
Reporting to: Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
We are looking for a commercially-minded Finance Analyst to join our growing finance team, to add value and have an impact in the success of our business.
Primary responsibilities will be:
* Producing, validating and distributing management information within the business on a timely basis.
* Ensuring consistency and accuracy in all reporting to the business.
* Interpreting financial data drawn from across the business and undertaking any further analysis to understand drivers of variances to plan.
* Add context to analysis and variances to assist both the finance team wider the business.
* Responding to ad-hoc requests for analytical insights from teams around the business to help drive client retention and revenue growth.
The Finance Analyst will also provide support with:
* Providing ad-hoc financial modelling / analysis to support insight and recommendations.
* Proactively looking for ways to constantly develop management information either by building on existing processes, or where appropriate, by working with new and automated solutions.
* Identifying areas of opportunity to improve business performance.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* A CIMA/ACCA part-qualified or newly qualified accountant is desirable, with a strong commercial mind set.
* Advanced Excel skills with experience of using Vlookups, Sumifs, pivot tables and graphs.
* The ability to present data in meaningful formats.
* High attention to detail with an analytical approach to working.
* Inquisitive nature, with a proactive attitude, and a strong sense of autonomy.
* Experience of working with / partnering teams outside of core finance.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and works collaboratively with other teams.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days' holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
There's never been a more exciting time to join us!
- 'Finance Analyst'
- 'Commercial Finance Analyst'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job