Ignata Finance are working exclusively with a growing business in Sussex who are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work closely with the FD and PE investors. This is a broad role; you'll play a key role in providing insight that will enable the business to achieve goals and objectives, analysis of the financial performance and support for all financial decision making in the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering across all areas of the business, up to the exec, enabling them to extract maximum value from their budgets
- Accurate modelling and forecasting, ensuring financial viability and profitability for the existing product streams and opportunities in new markets
- Preparing initial views of budget and forecasts and ensuring alignment of strategies with targets.
- Excel modelling on ad-hoc projects and supporting management and investors on their assessment of new business opportunities
The successful applicant:
- Fully-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), a candidate with experience of working in a corporate finance function would be of great interest.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven background in delivering highly valuable commercial financial insights
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Demonstrable ability to articulate and present using effective written and verbal communication skills, including report writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job