Commercial Finance Analyst, 12 month contract (possibly going to permanent), £20 - 30k
Your new company
You will be working for one part of a large dynamic Group, who are expanding and centralising based in Telford, Shropshire
Your new role
This role is initially on a 12 month contract, working within a large Finance team. Duties will include:
- Preparation and distribution of various weekly and monthly finance reports that support decision making.
- Maintenance of price trackers in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Preparation and maintenance of the demand review slide deck for financials.
- Overseeing customer discounts through system ensuring the right level of control and all reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Providing cost and pricing support to both the commercial and commercial finance teams. Provide costing support for tender
- Development of optimal financial data consolidation methodology in the multi-system environment.
- Maintaining the quarterly review financial scorecard and associated datasheets.
- Acting as a superuser on the system and training staff where required
- Liaison with management accounts team to ensure all necessary postings are made to accurately reflect customer performance.
- Budget/forecast process Group reporting/liaison Supporting role within process, providing financial and management information to Controllers as and when necessary.
- Responsibility for supporting consolidation and reporting of specific aspects of Controlling eg Customer margins / pricing adjustments
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates should be:
- Able to operate at all levels across the business.
- Have excellent relationship building and communication skills; able to tailor communications to the audience involved.
- Experience within a fast paced an demanding Finance role
- Excellent IT & Systems knowledge and experience
- This role would ideally suit and experienced Finance Analyst who is available at short notice and is looking to work with a large well known and dynamic business or a Graduate with some Accounting experience who is looking for an opportunity to develop their skills within such a business
What you'll get in return
This is an outstanding opportunity to take your first step on the career ladder of this excellent business. The company offers a bonus scheme, very good holidays, pension contributions, and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Commercial Finance Analyst