My client are a fast paced and profitable business who have enjoyed phenomenal growth year on year. Due to this, they are now looking to appoint an ambitious accountant to work closely with the operational departments and drive performance and growth in a business partnering role.
The incoming Accountant will take full responsibility for:
- Overseeing and maintaining the Business Information currently in place.
- Identifying and implementing reporting change requirements.
- Supporting the Warehousing department in decision making and establishing yourself as the main point of contact from a finance point of view.
- Working closely with key operational management, providing them with top quality financial information to aid them in driving further growth.
- P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- Participate in cross functional company projects that require transactional finance support and input.
Preparation of the internal Management Accounts for the group, including review of accruals and prepayments and variance analysis.
- Analysis of KPIs across the Group, providing deeper commercial insight into performance, highlighting trends and driving efficiencies.
- Providing ad hoc financial and commercial analysis to the Directors and Senior Managers enabling them to make sound business decisions.
- Supporting the business as it looks to make subsequent acquisitions by providing financial models and monitoring cost.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious accountant with at least 2 years’ experience of working within a busy finance department. They must demonstrate excellent analytical skills, and possess the commercial acumen to challenge and develop current processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast paced organisation and add real value from both a commercial and business partnering point of view to drive and shape the future successes of the organisation.
- Advanced Excel
- Commercial Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job