Leading Manufacturing and production market leader based in Peterborough who are in search of a progressive Commercial Finance Analyst for their EMEA Pricing function to deal with product analysis and profitability with strategic involvement in margins and rates.
My client are market leaders in their chosen field of specialised manufacturing and production. With a great company ethos of promoting from within they offer fast tracked progression with the managers and director above this role both having been promoted from this role earlier on in their career and therefore a great entry into the business.
Commercial Finance Analyst - EMEA Pricing duties and responsibilities;
- 90% Commercial analysis focused and 10% month end responsibility
- Responsible for the preparation of analyses and reports for department managers.
- Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts or statistical reporting.
- Prepares analyses and reports for department managers.
- Works with assigned organisational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
Commercial Finance Analyst Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- ACCA, CIMA OR ACA part qualified and actively studying
- Pricing analysis and maintenance in Oracle system for EMEA region
- Business Partnering to the EMEA commercial organisation
- Planning, Forecasting and Reporting for the revenue and margin and managed expenses for the EMEA region
- Financial analysis on customers, products and sub-regions
- Assisting with month end processes, journal entries and reconciliations
- Helping to maintain a robust financial controls structure for the EMEA region
Compensation and Benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Variable annual bonus of 10% (dependent on companies performance)
- Private Health scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours in Peterborough
Opportunity to develop professionally including the support with professional study including CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, My client are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally.
- commercial anlaysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job