Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst for a leading global manufacturing business who has had solid growth year on year.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this role forms part of the wider Finance team and aims to support and challenge the commercial side of the organisation to drive growth and improve profitability. The role holder will work closely with the senior management team on business objectives and processes and will be a key link between different parts of the business.
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the commercial reporting to ensure it is aligned to the overall strategy of the business units and enables the business to drive improved profitability
- Accurate reporting on commercial performance
- Challenge the status quo on reporting outputs to question whether they are still relevant and create value for the business units - if not - implement improvements and implement BI solutions where possible
- Support the commercial sales budget and forecast process being completed in SAP/Forecasting systems within budget & forecast timetable in an accurate, well analysed basis
- Prepare informative presentations and analysis that communicate the key narrative of the commercial performance
- Report, explain and challenge the margin analysis for the business
- Track product sales, margin, slow selling products, challenge the cost to serve model, help produce and analyse profitability per product
- Support development of pricing and rebates systems to support ongoing business needs
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager as required to deliver the department's requirements
Our client is keen on finding the right candidate for the role, hence you must have a strong academic background and be a qualified ACA or ACCA or CIMA.
Previous commercial analysis experience ideally in a manufacturing or FMCG environment is desirable, coupled with experience gained within large / complex organisation(s) and experience of understanding complex financial structures within a large organisation.
You will be very personable and have excellent communication skills which will enable you to communicate complex commercial information to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
In addition, you will have exposure to operational financial environment; experience of SAP or similar tool, plus extensive Excel/PowerPoint use and COGNOS/BI is desirable.
You will be a driven, ambitious and commercially minded individual looking to take on a role you can develop and grow with a view to developing your career with this exciting business.
If you feel you match the above criteria and are looking for your next move within an organisation that offers opportunity for progression then please apply now for consideration, either online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on .