The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst role for an International Media business based in London. This newly created role will report into the Finance Director and be responsible for all aspects of Sales Performance. The Commercial Finance Analyst will develop the company's Sales Performance KPI's whilst analyzing against sales targets and activity performance.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring and reporting of sales performance versus target ensuring all reporting is accurate, timely and consistent. This includes challenging under performance and providing variance commentary.
- On-going creation and monitoring of sales performance KPI's and reporting internally and to Group including explanations, insight and analysis.
- Creation and financial ownership of annual sales targets in conjunction with Commercial Directors and Sales leaders
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Performance Bonus calculation reviews for all sales individuals.
- Working with the CRM Applications Manager to continually improve sales processes, automated sales reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of Sales Performance board reporting including insight and analysis.
- Continual review and development of sales processes making recommendations for improvement.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic pedigree and have previous experience in a highly driven sales led environment. They will have strong influencing and communication skills and not be afraid to have challenging conversations. Previous experience with SalesForce would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job