A well established organisation are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst. This company are going through huge amounts of change, and would suit somebody who are looking to grow with the company.This is a newly created role and requires a self starter who is wanting to work within a fast-paced organisation. This role reports into the Head of Commercial Finance, while having a dotted line to the senior management team.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial reports and analysis for various stakeholders
- Enhance the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Develop and produce KPIs.
- Managing the forecasting and planning for all the costs of the business adhering to the GIP.
- Providing cashflow forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of business cases for new products
- Ad hoc commercial support to the Senior Management team.
- Finalist or Newly Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong communication and influencing skills & ability to influence at a senior level
- Ability to work with large sets of data
- Management Accounts
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job