Element are partnering closely alongside a long-standing client to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst. You will be report in to the Head of Financial Analysis and provide key financial information to key business stakeholders.
This business is undergoing a business wide transformation and this role will form an integral part of the future organisational structure.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Provision of Financial support to the Commercial Business Partners through analysis and reports
- Production and analysis of monthly KPI reports and formulate recommendations to improve profitability
- Production of annual sales budgets and forecasts.
- Internal stakeholder management
- Partner closely with the internal Finance Business Partnering function
- Ideally Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) with minimum of two years analytical experience.
- Experience dealing with all levels of an organisation.
- Highly IT literate with experience of complex driver based models and automating reports.
- Experience working in a growing/developing organisation would be preferred and understands the use of KPIs.
30,000 - 35,000 + great benefits + study support
Whats on offer
For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to work closely within a newly formed business unit.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion. Call Ryan Childs today on to find out more details or click the apply button to send your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job