A renowned brand based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join the business with immediate effect. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a period of expansion and are looking to take advantage of this growth by recruiting a key commercial interim to build on their already strong finance team. Having recently been acquired the organisation are seeking a career interim with strong analytical and commercial experience to hit the ground running at this critical time.
Lasting for a minimum of 3 months (and with the potential to extend) the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for providing advice around potential investment decisions and areas of growth and commercial expansion. Once in role the interim will be responsible for working alongside the senior management team and external stakeholders to provide value add and maximum return on investment.
Specific duties include:
- Identify and scenario model future investment opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and analyse spend and cashflow
- Analyse and monitor financial performance of key business units
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in order to deliver improved analysis, MI and data flows
- Identify and analyse reasons for low and high performing business units
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly results and provide recommendations to assist future business decisions
- Provide commercial recommendations relating to monthly and quarterly sales performance
- Liaise with business as usual and project finance teams to ensure that entities are delivering in line with projections
- Preparation of complex Management Information (MI) and project steering packs for the executive board
- Responsible for building and analysing financial models that provide key financial information
- Become the key finance contact across multiple project portfolios
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be an experienced interim with extensive experience of working across a large, multi-site business. The candidate will be a CCAB qualified and will ideally have experience of developing business cases and delivering performance reporting across the group. The interim will have highly developed stakeholder management skills and will be well versed in liaising and influencing the most senior individuals across the business. The interim will be technically and commercially strong and will have strong modelling skills as they will be responsible for analysing large quantities of data. The candidate will have the ability to prepare detailed MI, and make commercial recommendations to the executive team. The interim must be available at short notice and will commit to the longevity of the role