Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a global travel business who are at the beginning of an exciting journey as they have recently been purchased by another PE backed business.
This is a newly created role which will sit within the Commercial Finance team and report into both the Finance Business Partner and the Head of Commercial.
The role has been designed to support the operations finance business partner with analysis and the production of new business cases. In addition to the business partner this position will have exposure across the business and various departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships both within finance and the wider business
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting on the performance of the business
- Assist in the creation of new business cases for multiple divisions
- Provide support where possible on the reporting, budgeting, forecasting and general finance activities
- Act as the lead business partner when required
- Provide assistance to the wider commercial finance team on new projects
- Fully qualified accountant
- Experience in a similar role with commercial analysis and business partnering
- Strong Modelling and excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job