We currently have an awesome opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst at eNett International based in Paddington, London.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you willsupport the Commercial Finance Manager to ensure the effective delivery of high quality financial analysis, modelling and support to the wider commercial finance team and management across the business, to enable good decision making that will ultimately improve business performance. This opportunity will provide a wide spectrum of financial experience across Technical, Management & Commercial Finance
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will need to be extremely personable, have strong communication skills, be highly motivated and ideally studying towards an accountancy or finance qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CFA), with strong presentation, analytical and modelling skills.
- Responsible for weekly preparation and submission of internal reporting to shareholders
- Weekly maintenance and production of Dashboard for Sales & Account Management team
- Support of Account Management team with preparation of Customer Business Review presentations on a monthly basis.
- Delivering proactive, accurate and timely analysis for the Commercial Finance Function to support the business in profitable decision making.
- Monthly reporting
- Input and reconciliation of Actuals within Cognos TM1
- Preparation of financial Budgets and Forecasts
- Ad hoc Commercial & Financial Support
- Devising and leading initiatives where necessary to help drive profitable growth.
Why it’s Awesome at eNett
We’re B2B payments game changers.
We believe in our people. We’re 'go getters’, always finding new ways to grow. To improve our business. And deliver a better customer experience. You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts, and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.
You up for it?
Think you’ll fit in great? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, upload your CV and outline why you’re awesome for this role. If we like what we see, we'll give you a call for a chat. Let’s go.
*NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS PLEASE*
- Commercial Awareness
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job