Leading International business within the Travel Sector has a challenging, interesting role for a Commercial Analyst as a result of strong, sustained growth. This role has a focus on Business Partnering across all areas of the company with an emphasis of financial support, you will ideally be a finalist or qualified accountant.
Key tasks include:
- Business Modelling for new initiatives, including customer and supplier pricing negotiations
- Business Partnering with Senior Operations Management, supporting decisions, performance tracking and reporting, and providing "push-back" and challenge to ensure business initiatives are based on sound analysis
- Margin and product mix analysis
- Reporting - producing P&L’s with real commercial insight, KPI reporting, budgeting and variance reporting
- Overseeing the contributions of a Management Accountant and a Finance Administrator
Ambitious, determined and personable, you'll be a strong team player and will have demonstrably sound commercial acumen. Confident enough to challenge the status quo in a positive way, you must have first-rate analytical skills, including strong use of Excel and, ideally, an awareness of Business Intelligence tools. You'll relish the opportunity to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced business environment. This is a visible role and as such, offers excellent opportunities for career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job