Commercial Finance Analyst - Suitable for Graduates
Based in Uxbridge
An instantly recognisable brand based in Uxbridge are looking for an ambitious and driven Commercial Finance Analyst to join this newly created finance team to provide in-depth and insightful financial analysis to a number of stakeholders.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be integral part of the finance team, heavily involved in supporting the expansion of their business.
You will be providing valuable & insightful financial information to senior management for them to make key business decisions.
- Support business partners to produce the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts including commentary Lead revenue / margin / contribution reporting and explanation of performance against budget, prior performance and market conditions
- Highlight future risks and opportunities by reforecasting the in-year expected results
- Provide commentary to be included in the monthly business performance review
- Understand the drivers of current performance
- Work with business partner to produce the strategic plan using insightful analysis
- Turn the strategic plan into strategic objectives
- Support the production of commercially viable business cases to deliver the strategic initiatives
- Turn strategic initiatives into budget deliverables
- Support finance projects as required including supporting acquisitions, embracing digital, seeking operational efficiencies.
This would suit a motivated graduate with strong academics or an individual who is looking for their next role in finance after being in a management accounts/ finance support type role.
Additional key skills in Excel and being highly IT literate is essential and along with excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Alongside a competitive salary, a generous package of benefits is offered and support for the right candidate with their Finance/Accounting professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job