Commercial Finance Analyst VC-Backed Food Scale-Up London
Commercial Finance Analyst | VC-Backed Food & Beverage Scale-Up | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a scaling Food & Beverage business on the hire of their first Commercial Finance Analyst, who will be working closely with a brilliant Head of Finance. This is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growth business and add tonnes of value in the finance function.
The business has grown incredibly quickly over the last few years and has recently taken on investment from a large VC fund. In a short period of time, they have built the brand reputation and have over 30 stores internationally with another few on the horizon. This role reports directly into the Head of Finance and will be based remotely for the foreseeable future!
This role will suit someone who is driven and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. They are expecting that this role will progress into the Commercial Finance Manager role as the business continues to scale. The company culture is incredibly collaborative and fun. They are super passionate about what they do and they are keen to find someone who wants to be part of that journey!
· Management of the month-end process
· Providing KPI and financial reporting and providing commentary to senior leadership
· Responsible for reviewing the monthly management accounts including balance reconciliations
· Maintain monthly budgeting and forecasting
· Provide data-driven analysis to support with business decisions
· Support other areas of the business with budgeting and analysis
· Ownership of analysis to support businesses decisions
· Prepare VAT returns and other statutory account returns
· Support junior colleagues with ledger responsibilities where required
· Support the Head of Finance with the annual audit process and further reporting
· Experience in a commercial finance role
· Desire to work in a fast growth business and have lots of autonomy
· Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
· Super personable!
· ACA, CIMA or ACCA finalist or PQ
Up to £35,000
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
- Seniority Level
- Food & Beverages
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'