A well-known FTSE100 retail group is seeking an ambitious and influential Financial Analyst for its global HQ based in Central London.
The role will involve high level analysis, supporting a major transformation with various change projects. You'll be partnering across multiple categories and liaising with Group and Investor Relations (amongst others).
- Manage the analysis of KPIs, obtaining insightful commentary from commercial stakeholders
- Responsible for part of the monthly reporting cycle with deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to model complex analysis to identify performance trends
- Create and automate dashboards or visualisations for both finance and non-finance colleagues
- Supports the maintenance and continued development of the business case process which drives the range transformation
- Takes an active role in the development and growth of the business performance team
- Supports the interaction with the wider finance community, driving a consistent way of working and championing agreed processes
- Provides input to the development of BI tools and reports, both tactical and long term initiatives
- Supports the timely submission of finance plans: budget, forecasts and long terms plans
- Supports ad-hoc projects and initiatives
To be considered for this extremely rare and exciting job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Solid finance/business analysis background - ideally within a major Blue Chip
- Advanced Excel to basic macro level (VBA/SQL experience a huge bonus!)
- Commercial acumen
- Extremely engaging and influential; able to manage senior, global stakeholders
- An abundance of energy and enthusiasm!
- Warm, sociable, with a gsoh!
This is an exceptional chance to progress your career with a major blue chip, working within an incredibly vibrant, forward-thinking environment.
- Advanced Excel
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Analysis
- Stakeholder Management