Commercial Finance Analyst FTSE 100 Consumer Business
The role will be responsible for partnering with a specific Business Unit across various aspects of analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. You will be a key player in supporting, challenging and providing value-adding insight to Commercial Teams to aid decision making and ensure risks and opportunities are identified.
Main duties include:
* Supporting the Senior Finance Analyst in business partnering commercial teams
* Providing analysis on various projects around promotional activity, trials, seasonal events and capital investments
* Producing and reviewing periodic reports and ad hoc financial reporting
* Identifying opportunities to improve processes across the Business Unit Finance Teams
* Producing sales reports
* Supporting the budget process and commercial category plans
Key skills & experience required:
* ACCA/CIMA Studier (part-qualified & active studier)
* Strong academic record including university degree from a well-regarded institution
* Good working knowledge of Excel
* Excellent communication skills and confident character, capable of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders (finance & non-finance)
* Ability to influence decision making utilising a credible, measured approach and best in class analytical skills
* Proven track record working in a commercial, fast-paced environment to strict deadlines and to a consistent high standard
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst, with the desire to kick-start their career, to work for a household brand name that is consistently innovating and looking at new ways to cement their position as a consumer favourite, all whilst keeping its core values at the forefront of its operation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'