£55/60k + great benefits
Talentedge are proud to be partnering again with a rapid scale eCommerce business on a crucial hire to sit within their expanding commercial finance team.
In what is a newly created role, you will report into an experienced Commercial Manager whose own career includes working with one of the UK's fastest growing eCommerce startups.
• Budgeting, forecasting and company-wide planning
• KPI analysis
• Building financial models to support business decision making (including new supplier contracts)
• Providing commercial finance expertise to key stakeholders across Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Operations teams when preparing business cases
• Occasional month end support (when required) to the financial control team
• Qualified accountant
• Rapid growth startup/scaleup experience (eCommerce or retail is advantageous however non-essential)
• Strong financial modelling skills (sensitivity & scenario based)
• Established business partner who is capable of advising, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
Please get in touch ASAP as this position will not be around for too long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'