Commercial Executive - Sales & Marketing
Rural Ashford - own transport required to access office.
£25-30k + uncapped commission + benefits
Our client is looking for a confident and dynamic sales individual who enjoys networking, collaborating with marketing on lead-gen campaigns and generating new business opportunities themselves.
You will likely be from an agency, software or creative services background and looking for a move up the career ladder to a role with more input, ownership and rewards.
Our client’s new technology-focused design and development agency has been born out of one of Kent’s most successful software businesses, who are the parent company to our client. You will be pitching for App & web development projects, plus more innovative solutions like Alexa, AI, AR and VR to UK businesses - so a passion for mobile & digital tech is key.
You will have the backing of existing in-house teams, be it Development, Marketing or Directors, to deliver on our strategy to grow the company to a similar scale as their parent.
- Generating leads through prospecting, attending events, obtaining referrals from existing customers and working closely with Marketing
- Hitting sales funnel KPIs and contributing to revenue growth
- Owning your lead/client relationships from initial pitch to successful project delivery
- Learning and maintaining an expert understanding of the technical and business benefits of services
- Regularly attending networking events and liaising with Marketing, Development and management to provide the best solutions for clients
- High level of internal communication to ensure proposals and RFPs are organised and responded to by bringing together colleagues
- Tracking and reporting sales activity and success on SalesForce
Personal Attributes and Key Functions
- 2+ years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Successful track record of B2B sales
- Experience generating regular meetings with potential customers
- Ability to engage with clients and prospects to build and develop deep, long-lasting relationships
- Ability to produce proposals and quotations
- Good organisation skills in producing pipelines and forecasts
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Exemplify brand presence at conferences, networking events and seminars, through professionalism and enthusiastic participation
- Follow and contribute to the sales process
- £25-30k base salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Company iPhone and iPad
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to be an early and key contributor to next growth strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job