NRG are pleased to be working alongside an organisation who is recruiting a Commercial Engineer. This role will be office based and across two locations Washington and Holland.
The role will be focussing on overseeing manufacturing operations.
- Manage outsourced production process for flow control systems, ensuring quality & delivery
- Collaborate with engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve development issues
- Provide support to the Business Development engineering function
- Implement projects
- Complete new projects, tasks and actions
- Consulting with other engineers and managers as necessary.
- Validate and check the list of the raw materials, sub-assemblies, intermediate assemblies, sub-components, components, parts and the quantities of each needed to manufacture the final product, making adjustments where necessary
- Responsible for ensuring safety in the workplace by the establishment of safe working practices
- Develop understanding of technical aspects of production
- Assisting in quotations for new Business Development opportunities
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to internal/external customer.
- Implement cost reduction projects and elimination of non value added activities.
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing, engineering techniques, continuous improvement, production and capacity planning
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
- Thorough understanding of problem solving, process and process control
- Ability to understand AutoCAD drawings
- Using computers and computer systems to enter data, or process information.
This role will require some one who is comfortable travelling abroad regularly, additional language skills in Dutch would be beneficial.
For more information please apply or contact NRG.
Salary - Competitive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job