Commercial Engineer - Apex TL
Key Job Functions:
- Contract Review - Review all incoming contracts to specified criteria and ensure correctness of information, preparation and control of information on E2I, and route cards. Liaise with relevant departments and subcontractors to ensure delivery dates are achievable
- Enquiry Review – Review incoming enquiries, providing technical and commercial support taking ownership (if necessary) of any problems that arise, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Purchasing – Review and manage all company resource and inventory requirements both production and non-production and ensure goods are ordered in a cost effective and efficient way to ensure the smooth functioning of the company. Also Develop supplier relationships, maintain supplier files and evaluate supplier performance
- Quotations – Review, process, prepare and submit Quotations to customers
- Customer / Supplier Liaison – To act as a first point of call and visit if necessary Customers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks and assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Commercial Department as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"