Commercial Energy Broker
Job Title: Commercial Energy Broker
Location: Leicester City Centre
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Due to rapid expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Energy Broker.
- Be the "go to person" for all Broker enquiries such as objections, billing issues, commission statements and consumption reports etc.
- To constantly hit profit and margin targets through Broker sales.
- Pricing broker tenders effectively and accurately.
- Calling and recording feedback on all quotations.
- Negotiating to get contracts signed and processed efficiently.
- Working closely with brokers on objections, rejections and credit control etc.
- Providing accurate reports to both Brokers and the Head of Sales.
- This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Broker Sales/working for a Broker is essential.
- Experience in the commercial energy industry is essential.
- You will be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- You will be self-driven and results orientated.
- Accurate and efficient at pricing.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Demands high standards to accuracy and attention to detail.
- This role requires somebody to have a good understanding of Sales and pricing and how important this is to an organisation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'