A well established Air Conditioning and Heating System company based in Rotherham are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team due to continued success and growth. The right person for this role will have a strong background in commercial gas and heating.
- Extensive working background as a commercial gas engineer
- Must hold commercial gas qualifications
- Domestic gas qualifications would be an advantage
- Full UK driving license
- HVAC experience is preferable
- Must have experience in maintenance, servicing, install, breakdown, testing & unvented systems.
- Electrical qualifications- 17th edition would be an advantage
This position is generally covering from Newcastle to Birmingham; however there may be the odd travel to cover jobs elsewhere across the UK. With this role you would be on-call 1 in every 6 weeks for which you would be given an additional premium rate.
Benefits-20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, company van, fuel card, mobile and tool allowance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'