Commercial Dishwasher Engineer
Job Title - Field Service - Commercial Dishwasher Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Industry - Commercial Warewashing Equipment
Salary - up to £35k basic + 10% bonus + Overtime & fantastic benefits / approx. £45k OTE
Location: Stoke on Trent / Derby / Leicester / Birmingham
Our client is a well-established company within the Commercial Dishwashing sector. They have major clients and contacts throughout the industry; they are very well known for their low staff turnover as their engineers are well looked after and receive constant training. They are currently looking for a Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer, to install, service and repair Commercial Dish & Glass Washing Equipment.
• Working on both single and 3 phase machinery
• Home Based looking after the Derby & surrounding area
• Working with clients such as fine dining & branded restaurants, hotels, private hospitals, universities, and NHS & Government properties
• Installation, Service & Reactive breakdown
• Excellent level of customer service
Experience & Skills
• Excellent electrical competence is essential for single and 3 phase fault finding
• IT literate and able to use Apps
• Experience in testing and diagnosing electrical faults
• Previous field service experience is an advantage
• Full UK driving license
• This role could suit and engineer from: White goods, Water machines, Laundry equipment, Catering etc.
If you think you have the transferable skills please get in touch.
• Excellent basic salary up to £35k + 10% bonus £3k planned OT - approx. £45k OTE
• Paid Door to Door
• Van Inc. Personal Use
• Fuel Card
• Laptop & Mobile phone
• Specialist tools provided
• 33 Days Holidays - increasing with length of service
• Excellent Training
• Manufacturers training provided
• Opportunity for promotion available
Electrical Service Engineer - Derby - up to £35k + Bonus + Over Time / OTE £45k
Hodfin specialises in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career. We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @ hodfintechnical
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service
- White Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'