Our client is a well established and fast growing multi-channel distributor of aftermarket automotive products based in the Colchester area. They are currently seeking a Commercial Director with drive, commercial acumen and excellent people management skills.
You must be looking for a new challenge in growing an already thriving business and will have been a key player in achieving this within another products-based business, ideally in a board level post or general management capacity.
Duties for this role will include:
- Provide strategic and day to day leadership of commercial activities for the Company, including product portfolio management, pricing, sales channel development support.
- Work alongside the management team and the directors to contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business.
- Responsibility for product development activities, pricing, sourcing and vendor management, operations, IT and supply chain management.
- Support of High Growth development area of Vehicle Safety Equipment, responsible for product portfolio & pricing and support to sales and customer development activities.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Educated to degree level.
- Significant hands-on experience in a senior sales/commercial leadership role within a distribution B2B business, ideally automotive aftermarket, FMCG or industrial high volume sku (Stock keeping unit) business.
- Sales or Commercial industry Qualification would be advantageous.
- A track-record of managing multiple functions within a high volume sku business with multi and diverse sales channels.
- Potential for further leadership development, including future GM or MD.
- Located within 60/90 minutes’ drive from Colchester.
- Basic Salary of £70k to £90k.
- Bonus 10% of Base Salary.
- Pension 5% contribution met with 5% Company Contribution.
- 25 days holidays.
- Life Assurance 4x Base Salary.
- Private medical cover.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job