This leading international technology company is motivated by making a difference in people's lives. A major factor in their success is down to the time and focus they put into their employee's development. They are currently in search of a talented Commercial Director.
The Commercial Director role resides within the EMEA Business Operations team and will lead the commercial activities for the business.
* Partner with the Global Field Operations team to close transactions on a timely basis while at the same time getting the best possible business deal for the business, considering price, terms, risk and other aspects. Owns the quality of customer deals.
* Be the subject matter expert on the company's governance pertinent to business analysis and approval process, providing support to Global Field Operations related to deal management processes, approvals and overall governance compliance.
* Achieve a high level of Customer satisfaction in dealing with the company. This may translate into a competitive advantage.
* Interact with customers as the commercial interface into the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
*Extensive commercial or pricing experience within technology or telecoms industry.
*Exposure of senior level deal management, risk analysis, business partnering and contract negotiation.
- "Commercial" "Pricing" "Deal Managment" "Contract Negotiation" "Bid Management" "Rish Analysis"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job