Job Title: Commercial Director
Location: Wembley / North London
Salary: £60-80k basic salary plus bonus scheme
Brief Job and Company Description
- Our client is UK owned Lighting Manufacturer with its Head Office located near Wembley, North London
- The company believe strongly in the future of LED lighting for its energy saving and helping to protect the environment
- As a company, they are continually developing the product range and looking towards the new up-and-coming technology
- This is a Commercial Director position, based from the Head Office location near Brent Cross in North London.
- You will be running the day to day the operation of this Lighting Manufacturer, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- As the Commercial Director, you will oversee the sales team (internal and external), the marketing, production, product development.
- The MD will maintain overall responsibility, as the owner of the business, but the day to day responsibility will lay with sit with the person successful in this role.
- You will be targeted in the growth of the company, this is with the portfolio of products and the turnover of the business.
- The company are keen to open new routes to market, they are currently selling through distribution and would like to move towards sales via Contractors and Consultants.
For this position you MUST have the following
- It is essential that anyone applying for this role has a high level of commercial sales management, in a senior management or director position.
- Understanding the sales process through Electrical Wholesale or overall Distribution is essential, fully understanding the current route to market.
- A proven track record of commercial success is essential, growing a business in various ways and having been instrumental in that growth.
- Experience of managing teams across various departments, such as sales and marketing, is essential to your application process.
- A strong and stable work history is very important, showing stability and career progression.
For this position you will IDEALLY have the following
- Experience of sales management via other routes to market, such as through Contractors or M&E Consultants, would be highly beneficial to your application.
- Lighting product experience is preferable but is not essential.
What you get in return:
- £60-80k basic salary plus Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Company Car Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Commercial Awareness
- Electrical Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job