As a Commercial Development Manager you'll be a vital link between Head Office and regional offices.
You'll work in a growing area of the organisation where you'll have a real opportunity to shape and develop the future of sales within the business.
Working closely with the regions, you'll advise on everything from new business opportunities and retention strategies to marketing and cross-selling. You'll understand the nuances of each individual agency allowing you to work with them to develop realistic sales and marketing plans, and get involved in new and existing business sales.
A true inspiration when it comes to sales, you'll ensure growth targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Drive, coach, influence and inspire agencies to maximise sales potential in their area and deliver sustainable profitable growth across the range of products through strategically aligned effective sales and marketing activities
- Maintaining and facilitating effective relationships with and between us and our target customers
- Work in partnership with Consultants understand their business and sales potential in order to drive, motivate and influence the delivery of individual agency annual sales plans
- Proactively drive, support and influence marketing and sales activities within regional offices providing commercially-minded, tailored solutions and insight via internal specialists
- Support and influence all agencies to have an effective retention strategy, cross selling model and marketing plan in order to maximise sales potential and profitable growth
- Support Agents in the management of key clients to establish and maintain the reputation of the business as the prime provider of insurance services for its target customers
Skills and Experience
- You'll be able to demonstrate a proven track record of sales success in insurance (ideally with commercial experience) through your ability to drive and motivate sales teams
- Aware of the need to develop and implement business plans, you'll be able to prove how you can add real value in the development and application of these
- Possessing first class relationship building and communication skills you'll be at home in front of all types of customer
- You'll be able to provide first class coaching and support to regional offices to enable them to reach their full sales potential
- Working towards ACII or equivalent
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Executive
- insurance broker
- Corporate insurance
- Commercial Broker
- Commercial Account Executive
- Commercial Development Manager