Would you like to work with the internationally recognised and market-leading Volvo Construction Equipment brand?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for an Aftermarket Commercial Development Manager to lead national aftermarket development across the UK.
If you are looking for a position with genuine opportunities to progress your career then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential. Here at SMT GB we have an employee focused approach and we are a 'learning company' which continually facilitates the development of our employees to improve our business.
Optimise and grow the portfolio of aftermarket products and services to support high margin revenue growth.
- Optimise the value of on-board telematics to Customers and the business by developing a telematics strategy that supports machine uptime, total cost of ownership and reduced environmental impact
- Use data to provide insight into potential revenue growth opportunities to the aftermarket sales team
- Evaluate and report on KPI's (delivery, profitability, etc.) for all aftermarket products and services with recommended actions
- Gather aftermarket business intelligence to inform the development of offerings and determine pricing
- Develop products and services to improve our offering, satisfy customer needs and generate high margin revenues
- Develop and maintain our aftermarket repair pricing database and provide aftermarket input to tenders / requests for pricing
- Optimise the value of Customer Support Agreements to Customers and the business through effective support, administration, monitoring and reporting
- Effectively manage, coach, develop and motivate staff
- Collaborate with peers and others to effectively promote and gain buy-in to aftermarket products, services and initiatives
- Promote a high performance culture in line with our values
Aftermarket Commercial Development Manager | Aftermarket Development| Business Development | Commercial Development | Management | Sales | Commercial | Customer Focused | Business | Volvo | Construction EquipmentEssential Skills
- Degree level education in an Engineering or Business related subject.
- Commercially astute.
- Highly numerate, logical thinker that makes fact based decisions.
- Business measurement and analytical skills.
- Effective communicator and influencer.
- Demonstrates high standards of professional conduct.
- Proven leadership and people development skills.
- Thinks strategically.
- Thinks laterally and manages innovation.
- Plans and organises self and team to deliver on time.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to solve problems through teamwork.
Competitive Salary, Company Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, On-site Medicals, Employee Discounts, 33 days holiday, rising to 35 days with service (including bank holidays).About Company
We are a premium distributor and aftersales partner for Volvo Construction Equipment.
We create value by providing sustainable and integrated solutions for the heavy equipment and transport industries across Europe and Africa.
We are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services that maximise the benefits for all stakeholders.
We are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
We are the partner of choice for our customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.
- Commercial Development
- Construction Equipment
- Aftermarket Development