Commercial Development Executive sought for our thriving Exeter based business. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key purpose of this role is to research and pro-actively engage with target companies and generate well-qualified, high-converting new business opportunities for the commercial team.
Duties to include
- Identify and research prospects to target within relevant market sectors.
- Use a number of tools and online portals to gain a clear understanding of the client’s business and stakeholders.
- Use intelligent questioning techniques to gain understanding of the clients’ goals and challenges.
- Articulate the Equiniti Data values and ambitions.
- Confidently talk about our product portfolio and the benefits at a high level.
- Provide the commercial consultant a detailed brief about the prospective client so that they can attend the appointment fully prepared.
- Update Salesforce with timely, accurate notes.
- Take responsibility for your own personal development and strive for continual improvement.
- The activities listed above are not exhaustive and the job holder may be asked to undertake other related activities from time to time including special projects and tasks that contribute to the effectiveness of EQ Data as a whole.
- Ability to make high volumes of cold calls to prospective clients and build instant rapport.
- Capable of understanding organisational structures and identifying decision makers.
- Confidence & charisma and an ability to communicate effectively with executives and senior managers of target organisations.
- Ability to gain commitment from the prospect for a future meeting.
- Ability to carry out detailed research on target markets and identify and shortlist opportunities.
- Resilience, tenacity and a commitment to achieving results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- No criminal convictions
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM.
- Sales experience or exposure to consultative sales process.
- An understanding of digital marketing or data management.
- Networking experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, dynamic and proactive team, where hard work is exceptionally well rewarded. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
- Account Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Account Executives
- Client Liaison
- Creative Briefs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"