A well-known international property development company based in City, London is looking for a full time Chinese and English speaking Commercial Development Director to help the company’s business growing up.
The successful applicant should understand local property market well with work experiences in property marketing/sales, commercial property sales/lettings, asset management and operation. The applicant should have managed an established and successful property marketing /sale team with a strong personal record of property marketing &sales in London and UK.
Within this position, you’ll be
- Liaising with senior management team to identify the company property projects to be let and sold, contributing to the development of commercial letting and sales strategies and reporting to London MD and Headquarters in China.
- Setting of the team and individual letting and sales targets, increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and targets;
- Producing a marketing and place making programme in line with the build programme;
- Formulating and implementing a retail tenant mix strategy, reducing voids and rent free periods, realizing the maximum rental value;
- Discussing client’s requirements, carrying out surveys and analysing customer's reactions to product, packaging, price, etc.;
- Reviewing all legal documents and ensuring the landlords interests are protected;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures, preparing proposals for local marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertaking market research;
- Advising clients of market conditions and regulations, promoting the company’s projects;
- Setting up customer accounts, handling and managing customer accounts;
- Negotiating terms, closing deals and carrying out market appraisals and research;
- Keeping abreast of relevant housing legislation, national issues and attending appropriate training;
- Managing a small team with training given, motivating the team with incentives and rewards;
- Keeping up to date with local property products and competitors.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- At least 3 years of work experience in a mix used property Marketing & Sales management role in an international company;
- Experienced within a residential/commercial sales, commercial letting, asset management and operation role with market appraisal and lettings experience;
- An ability to bring new customers into the business;
- As liaising with headquarters of the company in China, the candidate must be able to speak Mandarin.
If successful, you’ll be developing and maintaining a property management business to maximize income and profit from a range of products and services. Further to this, you’ll also be sourcing new business and seeing projects through to completion.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job