Contract - Permanent
Location - Greater Manchester
Salary - GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 + Bonus
Industry - Insurance Broker, Commercial Insurance, General Insurance, Broker, SME Insurance,
Our client, one of Manchester's largest independent brokers, is looking to offer a proven Commercial Development Account Executive the opportunity to join their extremely well performing Commercial Insurance team. This opportunity would be perfect for an Account Executive looking to progress their career into high end Commercial/Corporate insurance.
- The business is currently one of Manchester's most stable brokers with outstanding growth year on year
- The commercial division continues to lead the branch forward hence creating this opportunity
- Privately owned and financially sound, the business prides itself on innovative, forward thinking. This is reflected in the bonus structure for the Account Executive role.
- You will be given exposure to all aspects of the Account Executive role, working with existing clients and new prospects on their insurance portfolio with the goal of developing a profitable account.
- As the face of the company, your role will be to build relationships and credibility through your interaction with senior stakeholders at organisations across the Manchester and Northern markets, representing the business in a professional manner and providing winning solutions.
- You will have the full support of an internal account handling function
- The company's portfolio is diverse in regards to clients and capability, they are happy to support schemes or niches with investment and marketing support.
- With an insurance background and a knowledge of commercial risks, you will be looking to move onto an Account Executive role will full client responsibilities and the challenges that come with it
- You will be ready to prove yourself by managing and developing your own account.
- You will be polished, professional and most of all ambitious.
- It is likely you will be in a similar role or a sales driven Account Handler looking for the opportunity to lead on client cases.
- CII qualifications are preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Internal New Business AH
- Commercial EXEC
- Commercial NB
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job